This website is operated by LifeShine Coaching and Consulting, Inc (“LifeShine”). These terms and conditions govern your use of the LifeShine website; use of information contained on the website; and information transmitted through the website. LifeShine may modify these terms and conditions at any time. Modifications and will take effect immediately upon their posting. Continuing to visit this website; using information on this website; or submitting information through this website means that you understand and agree with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Information contained on this website is informational only in nature. LifeShine is not providing specific advice about your personal situation by posting information on this website.
3. All payment processing is through LifeShine’s payment processor, and LifeShine has no liability for information provided to that payment processor or transmitted through the payment processor’s website links.
5. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LIFESHINE DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. LIFESHINE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE USEFULNESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE. LIFESHINE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (i) THE WEBSITE OR ITS CLIENT PORTAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; OR (ii) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS.
6. IN NO EVENT WILL LIFESHINE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO LIFESHINE IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT(S) GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL LIFESHINE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER OR NOT LIFESHINE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Use of this website is governed by the laws of the state of Minnesota. Any claims arising out of the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard for any conflicts of law provision. Any claim shall be heard solely and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Hennepin County, Minnesota. All visitors to this website acknowledge that this agreement is formed in the State of Minnesota and waive any claim they may have regarding venue in a location other than Hennepin County, Minnesota.
8. Feedback about the LifeShine website may be provided to LifeShine at [email protected].